Darcys Law Apparatus
Product Code: JL--5531
- The setup is designed to study verify the Darcy’s law and find out the coefficient of permeability of a given porous medium.
- The apparatus consists of a pipeline containing a clear acrylic cylindrical test section.
- Present set-up is self- contained water re-circulating unit, provided with a sump tank and a centrifugal pump.
- Flow control valve and by-pass valve are fitted in water line to conduct the experiment on different flow rates.
- Flow rate of water is measured with the help of measuring tank and stopwatch.
- The pressure tapings connected to the test section to differential manometer to measure pressure difference.
- By operating the valves provided at the downstream the flow can be regulated.
- Clear Test Section.
- Closed loop water circulation.
- Compact and stand alone set up.
- Stainless Steel tanks and wetted parts.
- Superb Painted structure.
- Simple to operate and maintain.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).